Friday, October 8, 2010

Waiting

Well I am sitting here waiting to go to the Immerse conference!!!! I'm pretty anxious so I need to outlet. I was able to attend the Ag womens conference last weekend. It was so refreshing and I was able to get full of the Lord. Rita Springer led worship. I have to go now.... so soon. the Lord is sure to work patience into my life with these non compliant boys:-/


Ok, had to administer some repentance. Ethan swung at me because he didn't want me to change the channel. I didn't approve of what he was watching. So yes the Lord will surely drive selfishness and anger from my life with these children. What a blessing. lol. It's amazing how much more sin manifests in your life when you have kids. But God is faithful to help us. Sometimes I feel as if I will lose my mind. I read a good article that says the first step to freedom is forgiveness, of ourselves and others. Sometimes it's a process to change all the uglies in your life so you have to walk in forgiveness of yourself and those you can't change.


There are so many wonderful blogs I could write, I won't though in fear of disclosing too much information. Hopefully I can keep a happy attitude until I get out the door, maybe I'll leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment