Saturday, June 27, 2009

Prego stuff

Ugh, last night was the worst night since I got pregnant. I absolutely adore this child, I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much, but the way my body is responding makes me want to cry lakes and ponds. I could not sleep I was so uncomfortable. then I become completely unreasonable and feel like crying more because I say stuff that I really don't mean. I HATE IT. Thank God that he has given me a husband that is so selfless at times and treats me like a queen! I'm praying the chiropractor will help me out bundles, I start my adjustments on Monday. Other than that life goes on. So much to do over the next 6 weeks. I have to find time to go buy more shirts because my baby belly is hanging out the bottom already :-( The house is still not painted so we have lots of dirty trim down the hallway that will drive a neurotically clean pregnant lady insane, but I have been told it will get done. Ha ha ha. It's been dragging on so long. I'm going to recruit help in 2 weeks if it's not done and spend money to have someone else do it. I want everything in place to bring my sweet baby home to a peaceful, clean, and inviting home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment