Monday, June 15, 2009

New Van !!!!!

I'm so excited, we bought a 2006 Kia Sedona on Friday and it's so nice. I originally didn't want a van for a number of reasons but we really needed one. It's nice to have peace that everyone will fit in the car without some stressfull buckling in lol. Only 10 weeks to go until baby arrives, I'm hoping 8 though :-) Have so much to do in those weeks, finish decorating & cleaning, super busy weekend every week, enjoy my 8 month pregnant self at Busch Gardens, pray my water doesn't break on stage during Karissa's wedding, and attend like a million other baby, bridal showers, weddings, a conference we are having at out church, and starting Ethan in pre-k. HA HA HA HA. It'll be a miracle if I can make it all. It's so hot outside, I had planned to do all kinds of stuff with the kids this summer outside and it's shameful but I just can't be out there longer than 20 minutes :-(
I'm just going to do the necessaries and not stress about the rest :-) Well, I should go t.v. time for the boys is over so I have to find something for them to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment