Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The schedule

Well I've done really well with our new "schedule", for the last 3 days at least:-) I have to say that I HATE waking up in the morning. It's a big downer for me, but when I do finally get outside to do my walk it's sooooo nice. Yesterday it rained(thought I was going to get out of exercise)but it quickly stopped:-/ when I got outside the trees were all wet and looked so alive and refreshed. Today the wind was blowing and I could hear the crickets over my ipod! the hardest part is starting the habit, I'm finding though that once I do it that I really like it. Sleeping in is not worth the wonderful feeling I get when I am accomplished. The boys are doing very good with school. Ethans lessons are a little work for me , but I'm sure it will get easier as I get used to them. Micah just plays games. He's keeping busy staying out of the way when I'm teaching Ethan:-) I love them. It amazes me how much energy they have and how different they think than girls.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to getting excited when it rains, and I have a good excuse not to run. LOL We live in FL, so the rains stops after 5 minutes. I also have an Ethen! It sounds like you're HSing? We do too! :) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete