Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting closer!!!!!

Well as I'm nearing my due date I find that I'm a little less tolerant of things, so I will post some pictures but not many words:-) I will post a belly pic in a couple of weeks. I have 3 1/2 weeks left. I am grateful for many things I'm just not focused on those things 100% on the time:-)
God is actually doing some awesome stuff in Dylan's heart and my heart. I feel alive! I also feel a lot of peace even though I constantly struggle with my hormones causing me unrest, I know they are opposites, weird how it works I guess. God continues to awe me with his grace, as I lay my heart and motives before him he is faithful to keep me in repentance, I love that, a clean heart! I fall in love with him more and more every day as he reveals how little I am and how big he is. I love living in that place of trust and obedience. There is no one like him, no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment